It is essential to periodically review your estate planning strategy. Generally, we advise doing this every three to five years or whenever a significant life event occurs, such as:
- A new child or grandchild is born or adopted.
- A child or grandchild becomes an adult
- Your number of dependents changes
- Illness or incapacity of your spouse
- Marriage or divorce
- Buying a house or another significant asset
- Substantial rises or declines in the value of investments or other assets
- If either you or your partner receives a sizable inheritance or gift
- Changes in federal or state tax and investment laws
- Changes in your executor's or trustee's circumstances, including death
Reviewing your plan on a regular basis, particularly during major life events, is the best way to ensure that your legacy and assets are passed on in accordance with your wishes and that your heirs receive their benefits as quickly as possible.
The information in this questionnaire will enable us to collaborate with you to create a comprehensive plan based on your objectives. Please complete the questionnaire to the best of your ability. Unless you authorize its release to others, the information you provide will be kept confidential.
Please keep in mind that if you and your significant other both use the services of Parisi, Coan & Saccocio, PLLC, any and all information shared by either of you will be treated as common knowledge to be shared among all of us, but confidentiality will be maintained with regard to any third party.